Magical Weddings and Events Venue
Our venue IS COVID 19 Secure and CAN accommodate social distancing due to:
- We are an exclusive venue in the countryside so consider the risk to be lower than other venues (who have an open door policy) – we will also be pre-screening guests using our electric gate which is being kept locked
- Loads of outside space and a licensed outdoor area
- The size of our barn and its high ceilings makes the room open and airy
- Five additional breakout areas for corporate events
- Plenty of natural ventilation
- Natural wooden tables and chairs (no tablecloths or chair covers needed)
- We have purchased a new NHS approved industrial sanitising machine and additional hand sanitisers and will fully clean and sanitise our venue pre and post every event.
Please be reassured of our safety measures by watching our Social Distancing Video
We also have a new Social Distancing Plan for your reassurance.
The Wellbeing Farm is open VIRTUALLY so you can stay safely in your homes!
We have set up virtual tours of the farm, all you have to do is book one below. We are working from home to provide you with a quote for your wedding or whatever you need, so do keep planning your special day with us, we just have to do things a little differently.
Stay at home and keep safe x
Welcome to The Wellbeing Farm Weddings and Events Venue, here to make all your dreams come true!
Wellbeing for us means delivering fun, quirky and magical weddings and events so that all you need to do is relax and enjoy your special day, stress-free.
Only a few years ago, The Wellbeing Farm Weddings and Events Venue was a neglected and disused agricultural operation. Yet, with a huge injection of love, passion and creativity, it has been lovingly brought to life to become what you see today; a quirky, fun, award-winning wedding and event venue.
Have a nosey through our website to find out more about what we offer here on the farm; yes, we do have llamas, alpacas and donkeys ready to join in with your celebrations!
You can find out what other guests think about The Wellbeing Farm by reading about their weddings and events held here, and there are plenty of opportunities to download or request further information from us.
Better still, why not come visit us at the farm? We promise a warm welcome always!
“Thank you for an amazing day! Had a super time, lots of fun and games, faultless venue. Daniella and the team were absolutely great. Special mention to Storm Hannah, who never dampened our spirits! Thanks a million, once again!”