We were awarded North West England Venue Of The Year by Bridebook in 2018 and we have been included in the London Evening Standard ‘Best Wedding Venues in the UK to book in 2018’ due to our fun, quirky style. Wellbeing for us means delivering fun, quirky, magical weddings which take the hassle and time-factor away from couples so that their stress is minimised and that they have an amazing wedding experience. We pride ourselves in offering transparent pricing with NO HIDDEN EXTRAS.
After you have been to visit The Wellbeing Farm you will be sent a load of information which will hopefully give you the answers to all your questions and much more…
This information will include:
- How To Book Your Wedding – a guide to booking your wedding with the local Registry Office or church, chapel or other registered religious building of your choice
- Our Wedding Pricing
- Answers to the most frequently asked questions
- Venue Set Up Guide – useful information about the set up for your big day
- Drink Options – all you need to know about your wedding drinks and bar prices
- Food Options – inspiring menus to help you choose your perfect wedding feast
- Suppliers – links to great local wedding suppliers that we know and trust
- Accommodation – details of the luxury accommodation options nearby
- Wedding Day Timings – examples based on three different ceremony times
- Terms and Booking Conditions – our booking terms and conditions
So hopefully knowing that you can have all this information after you have viewed our venue is hopefully an incentive for you to book a viewing – please click here to book your viewing.