Inspire your health, business and mind
The Wellbeing Farm is a fresh, innovative new venue for your company’s next event, be it a meeting, training, corporate away day, or something completely different! Located between the areas of Bolton and Blackburn, the focus of our farm-based corporate hospitality venue is the wellbeing of your staff and clients.
- A variety of meeting facilities for small events (up to 50 people) and function facilities up to 300 – exclusive hire
- Break out areas for collaboration
- Vast outdoor space for team building
- Fully catered with fresh, vibrant food served in a unique grazing platter style, to make you feel great
Fuel the Mind
With our own award-winning butchers and chefs, our kitchen works with nature and the rhythms of the seasons to provide delegates with delicious, local and seasonal food, providing a true taste of Lancashire.
Conveniently located on the ground floor, our converted barn seats up to 50 people on trestle tables but more in a theatre-style layout. Combining flexible room layouts, amazing views and plenty of natural daylight.
- Breakout areas
- 55” 3D television for presentations
- Reliable wifi internet access
- Well-equipped office facilities
We can tailor events to meet your company’s requirements, from strategy meetings through to corporate entertainment and team building. We provide the space for a wide variety of both indoor and outdoor activities. Your employees will feel inspired, valued and enthused after attending our venue.
- Fully equipped meeting/event facilities
- Variety of indoor and outdoor activities
- Fully catered
- Event coordinator on site
Why not hire The Wellbeing Farm on an exclusive basis? We’re the perfect venue for bespoke corporate events from presentations to award ceremonies, events where you not only cater for your employees but thank their families too. Escape from the ordinary and celebrate with your team by working with us to create a magical event at the farm.
- Exclusive venue hire for 170 seated or 300 mingling
- Fully licensed until 1 am
- Professional but also family orientated
- Entertainment packages available
We deliver amazing Christmas Parties – either on an exclusive basis for your company or by booking a table at one of our Christmas Party Nights held throughout December.
- Not the ‘usual’ Christmas party food
- Dancing and booze until 1 am
- Indoor games, glitter bar, roaming magician and much more
- Watch out for our 2020 Christmas Party Brochure coming soon – in the meantime to give you a flavour of what we offer, you can view our 2019 Christmas Party Video.
Plan your special event at an award-winning wedding and events venue
Start planning your corporate event today!
Let us help you plan and shape your perfect corporate event. Fill in the form below, giving us some detail around dates and number of guests.