One of the ways things our Team have been finding really hard during lockdown is not seeing each-other every day. Yes we may have catch ups on Zoom most days, but it’s not the same, let’s be honest!
And when we DO go back, it’s likely going to feel odd….
So with that in mind, we would like to help you bring your Team back together and help them get re-acquainted once lockdown is over.
Here are some ideas that we can help you with when planning a day out with Team once social distancing rules have been put to the torch!
- What better way to build your Team back and have some fun at the same time is with a giant inflatable obstacle course….? We have a field at the front of our venue with plenty of space for that!
- Or for something a bit less active, how about a quiz between teams in your Team? Our Wedding Barn supplies a projector and screen and a PA sound system
- Nothing beats a lunch break in the middle of a long day – and we have plenty of options! Beat the bog-standard buffet with our Grazing Boards, or perhaps a BBQ…?
- Why not truly say “THANK YOU” to your Team with a big party! Our premises licence runs until 1am, bringing plenty of time for booze, music and dancing!
- And OF COURSE, don’t forget our animals – we never like to leave them out of ANY event we hold! A selfie with a llama is guaranteed to bring a smile to your Team’s faces and make lasting memories.
Think this will get your Team gelling like before in no time? Think this sounds like the perfect day out to get the Team to how they were before the lockdown was put in place?
To find out more, click here to get your hands on one of our Corporate Brochures https://thewellbeingfarm.co.uk/corporate-event-venue/
You can also click here to see our brand new Virtual Tour! https://youtu.be/jexng6Wdtw4