Think of the venue you usually escape from the office for your Team Building. Or perhaps to network and forge new connections. Or somewhere to thrash out some ideas for your next new project.
Ok, now, think about:
- Where is it? Is it another urban venue? Is it far from the office?
- What are the views like? Are they stale ones of grey buildings or traffic? Not the most inspiring?
- What is the space like? Are you squeezed into one room which always seems to get stuffy no matter the season?
- Is your lunch the same old sandwiches and a packet of crisps?
Ok, now think about how you feel after those events. Do you feel truly re-energised, creative and encouraged at your Team’s performance?
Not satisfied? Could there be a link?
Why not test it out by attending a Corporate Event at The Wellbeing Farm:
- We are a countryside venue in the heart of Lancashire, just an hour from Manchester city centre, though a true escape from the bustling city life
- We have views of the whole of the North West – on a good day, you can even see as far out as North Wales
- As well as excellent views, we have plenty of fresh air and open space. Our meeting rooms are also full of natural ventilation and natural light.
- Forget the boring lunch: we have a menu, whether it be formal or informal, that is colourful, seasonal and delicious, aimed at stimulating your performance for the rest of the day.
If you’d like a change of scene for your future networking, why not contact us to see what options we can offer you and how it could improve your performance… Please phone 01204 852113