We are very happy to be a unique venue for multicultural weddings. We can provide a refreshing new intimate wedding experience – perfect for Jewish and Asian weddings with lots of children. We work with established Jewish and Asian caterers and seek to offer you a wedding with a difference.
At the discretion of your Rabbi, Gianni, Iman or Maharaj, the wedding ceremony may take place in any of two indoor locations or outside in our Wedding Pavilion.
Book a Visit
So why not enquire to see how we can host your perfect wedding. Please book an appointment so we can discuss helping you deliver the wedding of your dreams
Questions to consider when planning your wedding…
- What type of wedding are you considering – we may not be suitable for a large and extravagant wedding as our venue only holds 180 people seated (without a dance floor). However, for a small and intimate wedding or a hybrid wedding, we are perfect.
- We have a few locations which enable the bride to have a separate area to the groom, and our Wheatsheaf Barn provides a great private area away from other guests for a Tisch or different ceremonies/rituals.
- We have plenty of car parking and are surrounded by accommodation options from nearby venues and hotels.
- We work with Asian and Jewish caterers and also provide a full range of tailored drinks packages.
- Although we provide full décor, we are happy to work with you and your suppliers to include additional lighting, a stage, a dancefloor and a PA system for background music and speeches.
- We have loads of amazing spaces for children (and adults) to explore and enjoy and provide a range of games: crazy golf, go-carts, ride-on’s, croquet, sack races, tug of war, Giant Connect Four, Jenga are amongst many of the games that we provide for your entertainment.
- Our bow tie-wearing Llamas, Alpacas and Donkeys provide a very unique wedding experience.
Of course your dogs are welcome! We love animals! If you want to involve your dog in your wedding ceremony, then we will help you – we simply adore four-legged ring bearers, doggy guards of honour and canine guests. After your ceremony, your doggy can enjoy a bottle of Pawsecco with our compliments.
Planning from overseas?
By the power of Facetime, we have had couples from the Philippines, Dubai and Australia who were so confident about the delivery of weddings at our wedding venue that they booked, despite not being able to visit until a couple of days before the big day!
Want to get married soon?
No probllama! Our record time to date for planning a wedding is 12 days, where we helped a couple sort out the Registrar, find suppliers and plan their whole wedding, including choosing the wedding feast and entertainment.
Planning & Support
We’re a family run wedding venue which prides itself on offering a very personal, friendly and helpful service. We help couples manage the stress of wedding planning and organisation by providing a range of helpful resources, which include:
- A Secret Wedding Website & Facebook page
- Three on-site planning meetings
- Trusted supplier list full of trusted suppliers who we have used and tested
Experienced and qualified wedding coordinators
Wedding Open Days
Visiting one of our many open days gives you the chance to see what we have to offer. There's no pressure, just take a look around, meet the team and some of our suppliers - even join them in a workshop!
Book your FREE tickets now and you will be presented with a complimentary cocktail and canapes on arrival.
Our llamas, alpacas & donkeys
Ezra, Laurie, Yasser and Vincent our Llamas will wear bow ties and happily mingle with your guests for selfies and provide a totally memorable and unique guest experience. Similarly, Augustus and Winston, our two loveable cute Alpacas will snuggle up to your guests too. Finally, our lovable donkeys Gypsy and Crackerjack will put on flat caps and happily stand for photos and guest cuddles.
- Bow-tie wearing llamas
- Cute and cuddly alpacas
- Flat cap wearing donkeys
Plan your special event at an award-winning wedding and events venue
Start planning your dream wedding today
Let us help you plan and shape your perfect wedding day. Fill in the form below, giving us some detail around dates and number of guests.