Your Farm Wedding Venue
We started off as a neglected farm and like Cinderella, we transformed into something magical. We’ve been on such a journey and then we found weddings… We’ve even won ‘Lancashire Wedding Venue of the Year’ and ‘North West Wedding Venue Of The Year 2018’!
If you are looking for a friendly farm wedding venue which provides a unique wedding experience guaranteed to impress your friends and family and is open until 1 am for drinking and dancing, then we are the place for you!
You have exclusive hire of the farm for your wedding and potentially the use of four areas of our farm:
- Our gorgeous Main Barn which is fully licensed for civil ceremonies and can hold up to 250 guests standing or 170 guests seated. When you open our Barn doors, ‘WOW’ will be the first word to come out of your mouth;
- Our Wheatsheaf Barn which is great for welcome drinks and informal receptions and a great weatherproof solution;
- The licensed Wedding Pavilion for that perfect outside same-sex wedding which can also double up as a chill-out zone with amazing views;
- An original Indian tipi with a fire bowl for your fun-loving guests to catch up in and get cosy around the fire.
Our main Wedding Barn is fully licensed for weddings and has a stunning ceiling lined with silky parachutes and decorated with 4000 fairy lights in star formations, creating a stunning first impression for your guests. The Barn is an amazing blank canvas on which you can create the wedding of your dreams as well as a great party… When entering the blue doors of our Barn, the first thing that we see customers say is ‘WoW’ which is why we have affectionately adopted the slogan ‘weddings with the ‘Wow’ factor’. Entering the barn as a newly married couple to the applause of family and friends is a truly magical moment you will never forget. We can cater for up to 170 guests when they are all sat down or 250 guests if they all stand up in our Wedding Barn and we can help you with various table plans using our trestle tables alongside straw bale seating or vintage wooden chairs. Open until 1 am for music and dancing this is your perfect party area…
Our fully licensed bar area will impress your guests with its stone tiled floor and cosy log burning fire. The French doors can be opened leading out to an outside south-facing sun terrace for your guests to admire our beautiful countryside views. Our bar will be open when your guests arrive and after your ceremony, the area can contain a dedicated Pimp Your Prosecco area. The Wheatsheaf Barn will remain open until you go up to the Main Barn for your wedding feast.
Our licensed Wedding Pavilion provides the perfect location for that dreamy outside wedding. We will position the seating outside and the couple along with the Registrars and witnesses stand under the Pavilion (which is incidentally heated)! Perfect for photographs with the background of our stunning countryside views.
Our original Indian Tipi provides the perfect chill out and chat area. Blankets and cushions accompany seating and a Kadai fire bowl for the ultimate in relaxed weddings.
Bar ‘O’ Llama
This transformed horse trailer provides a quirky Gin and Cocktail Bar for your event.
This cute transformed Shepherds Hut provides a little snug sanctuary for the wedding couple to just take some time out during their day…. It also doubles up as a personal changing room for the bridal party to freshen up.
Our Micro Brewery (Edgworth Brew Co.)
Operating as the Edgworth Brew Co. our Micro Brewery means we brew our own cask ale which can be personalised for your wedding/party/event.
We have a Prop Store which is a bit of an Aladdin’s Cave – our props are numerous and the use of all our props is included in your farm hire fee with NO EXTRA CHARGES which means there is no need for any outside hire charges etc.. The props change all the time and couples book to have a rummage around our Prop Store at their wedding planning meetings. Take a look at this short video which seeks to show you what our Prop Store is all about.
There are so many photographic areas that photographers who visit have so much choice. Suggestions for areas of the farm for photographs include…
- The area by our large wooden LOVE letters
- Gazebo at the rear of the farm – great for sunsets
- Up the hill towards the wind turbine – great for sunsets
- Against the Wedding Barn wooden cladding – great plain wooden background
- Green metal background by our Storage Unit
- Sitting on the blue vintage tractor especially with a sunset background
- Walk down the drive to the right-hand side – lovely rustic gate
- In front of the new Wedding Pavilion
- Last but not least, photos
withour loveable Llamas, Alpacas and Donkeys
Similarly, at Barons Farm Wedding House we have additional photographic areas:
- By the lake
- In front of the rustic white barn doors
- In the woodland area
- Over the bridge with the woodland background
- Mature gardens
- Tennis courts
We have so many fabulous areas for photos that we have even created a photography sheet – click here to find out more.
- Do you need to launch a product and want to find the perfect kitchen and farm setting to promote it?
- Do you want to hire our cookery school and run your own course or baking club?
- Do you want to use a kitchen without facing massive overheads?
- Do you want to run a pop-up restaurant at our venue?
There are so many opportunities here… If you are looking for an exciting, one of the best equipped and most beautiful kitchens around. Packed with the latest commercial cooking equipment, induction hobs and much more we are willing to let you hire it… No overheads, no hassle – just a great environment to work in.. For further information and equipment specifications, please download our cookery school leaflet here.
Llamas / Alpacas and Donkeys
Ezra, Laurie, Yasser and Vincent our Llamas will wear bow ties and happily mingle with your guests for selfies and provide a totally memorable and unique guest experience. Similarly, Augustus and Winston, our two loveable cute Alpacas will snuggle up to your guests too. Finally, our lovable donkeys Gypsy and Crackerjack will put on flat caps and happily stand for photos and guest cuddles.